“Prof. Amany El-Sharif
Vice President of Pan African University
Dean Faculty of Pharmacy Al-Azhar University
- Regional Director of Association of African Universities for North Africa.
- International expert in the field of Quality Assurance of higher education.
- Egypt Ambassador of HAQAA project funded by European Union and African Union to establishing continental African Standard Guidelines (ASG).
- Advisor, WHO Bacterial Priority Pathogen List Advisory Group.
- DAAD Aluminous, Oldenburg University Unilead Program
- Consultant and evaluator for American Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE).
- Projects’ Evaluator for World Bank, DAAD, ERAfrica.
- Member in National committee of “women in science”.
- Chief Editor of Azhar International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Medical sciences
- Chairperson of International Conferences of Pharmaceutical and Medical sciences 2020
- Board member of Advisory committee of Africa Patient congress, International Alliance of Patients ’Organizations IAPO.
- Consultant, African Medicines Agency Treaty Alliance (AMATA) Steering Committee
- Board member of “CAARs” Center of American African Research).
- Former director of training dept. in National Authority of Quality Assurance & Accreditation of Education (NAQAAE),
- Coordinator of Egypt- Subsahara Africa for medical mobility Program.
- Member of the Higher Committee of Strategic Planning of Al-Azhar University.
- Chief Editor of Azhar International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Medical sciences,
- Director (PI) of ROWAQ Cairo Business Incubator (INTILAC Project funded by ASRT).
- Advisory board member of RWAQ Incubator.
- Consultant for Entrepreneur Club, Al-Azhar University.
- Advisory board member of the “DESIGN HOUSE” (joint project between Al-Azhar university, Central bank of Egypt, Bank Misr, Nile university, ASRT.
- Board member of Higher committee for Al-Azhar University strategic planning.
- Egypt Knowledge Bank (EKB) coordinator.