Before submitting the abstract, please read the terms and conditions and procedures to obtain Poster Codes, display posters and Certification are mentioned below
Academic Faculty / Researchers / Post – Graduate Students – Masters /PhD Pharm. D. Students who have already earned the Bachelor degree in Pharmacy.
- Only One Author (Presenting Author) and a maximum of 4 Co-Authors acceptable for Professional Posters.
- Preliminary Acceptance letter will clearly state that poster acceptance is conditional and will be completed only after the due Poster fee is paid and personal attendance of the presenting author is confirmed.
- Maximum poster size is 90 cm width and 120 cm height (Vertical format only).
- Each Poster will be assigned a Display Code at the venue. This information will be
displayed in the event area. Please check the display code at the Poster Area.
- Posters to be fixed in the designated space in the morning of Day 1 or Day 2 of the
event before 9:00am.
- Materials required to fix the poster like glue tack, cellotape, etc. will be the author’s responsibility.
- Certificates: Only one certificate will be provided for each Professional poster.
This will be awarded to the presenting author only who has attended and registered for the event.
- For student posters: all registered authors will be provided with a certificate.
- Poster that is not displayed will not be entitled for the certificate; even if registration fee has been paid.
- Posters will be evaluated by a panel of distinguished professors chosen by the Organizers.
- It is mandatory for the Author awarded for the Poster to be present at the Closing ceremony.
Abstracts must contain original scientific data collected by the author(s). All abstracts are to be written in English.
All abstracts must be submitted via the Abstract Form and should include the abstract titles. Abstract title should be in bold, the font should be Times New Roman, font size 14pt, single line spacing.
- The Author’s names should be written as follows the First Name, Middle Name initials then Last Name (Example: Ali A. Ahmed*). Indicate the presenting author with an (*).
- Title and author’s name(s), should be in bold, the font should be Times New Roman,
- font size 12 pt.
- Complete affiliation address (Italics) for every author and the corresponding author’s email must be included.
- Abstract text should be in Times New Roman font size 12 pt, single line spacing.
- The submitted abstract should not exceed 300 words.
- The abstract format should include 4 keywords at least.
- The abstract that you submit will be considered to be your final abstract that will be printed in the abstract book.