Before submitting the abstract, please read the terms and conditions as well as procedures to obtain poster codes, display posters, and certification which are mentioned below.
- Only one author (Presenting Author) and a maximum of 4 co-authors acceptable for posters.
- Preliminary acceptance letter will clearly state that poster acceptance within 2 weeks is conditional and will be completed only after the due registration fees is paid and personal attendance of the presenting author is confirmed.
- Oral presentation of poster displayed (according to availability):
- This is an additional facility for poster presenters who are interested to additionally present their poster as an oral presentation.
- Please note since the time slots are limited, only a few will be selected by the organizers and will be informed individually to the respective authors.
- Presentation duration and schedule will be advised.
- Audio-visual facilities (laptop, screen, flip chart) will be provided.
- Abstract will be published in poster section only.
- Schedule of presentation will be available on website and e-booklet.
Abstracts must contain original scientific data collected by the author (s). All abstracts are to be written in English and should include a photo of representing author.
- Abstract title should be in bold, font should be Times New Roman, font size 14pt, single line spacing.
- The Authors’ names should be written as follows: First Name, Middle Name initials then Last Name (Example: Ali A. Ahmed*). Indicate the presenting author with an (*).
- Authors’ names should be in bold, font should be Times New Roman, font size 12 pt.
- Complete affiliation address (Italics) for every author and corresponding author’s email must be included.
- Abstract text should be in Times New Roman font size 12 pt, single line spacing.
- The submitted abstract should not exceed 300 words.
- The abstract format should include 4 keywords at least.
- The abstract that you submit will be considered to be your final abstract.