Before submitting the abstract, please read the terms and conditions and procedures to obtain Poster Codes, display posters and Certification are mentioned below
Academic Faculty / Researchers / Post – Graduate Students – Masters /PhD Pharm. D. Students who have already earned the Bachelor degree in Pharmacy.
- Presentation duration and schedule will be advised.
- Audio-visual facilities (laptop, screen, flip chart) will be provided.
- Abstract will be published in Professional Poster Section only.
- Schedule of presentation will be available on website and conference booklet.
Abstracts must contain original scientific data collected by the author(s). All abstracts are to be written in English.
All abstracts must be submitted via the Abstract Form and should include the abstract titles. Abstract title should be in bold, the font should be Times New Roman, font size 14pt, single line spacing.
- The Author’s names should be written as follows the First Name, Middle Name initials then Last Name (Example: Ali A. Ahmed*). Indicate the presenting author with an (*).
- Title and author’s name(s), should be in bold, the font should be Times New Roman,
font size 12 pt.
- Complete affiliation address (Italics) for every author and the corresponding author’s email must be included.
- Abstract text should be in Times New Roman font size 12 pt, single line spacing.
- The submitted abstract should not exceed 300 words.
- The abstract format should include 4 keywords at least.
- The abstract that you submit will be considered to be your final abstract that will be printed in the abstract book.