Abstracts must contain original scientific data collected by the author (s). All abstracts are to be written in English and should include a photo of representing author.
- Abstract title should be in bold, font should be Times New Roman, font size 14pt, single line spacing.
- The Authors’ names should be written as follows: First Name, Middle Name initials then Last Name (Example: Ali A. Ahmed*). Indicate the presenting author with an (*).
- Authors’ names should be in bold, font should be Times New Roman, font size 12 pt.
- Complete affiliation address (Italics) for every author and corresponding author’s email must be included.
- Abstract text should be in Times New Roman font size 12 pt, single line spacing.
- The submitted abstract should not exceed 300 words.
- The abstract format should include 4 keywords at least.
- The abstract that you submit will be considered to be your final abstract.