Before submitting the abstract, please read the terms and conditions and procedures to obtain Poster Codes, display posters and Certification are mentioned below
Student poster display guidelines
Students studying pharmacy and have not earned any Pharmacy degree at
the time the event is being held.
- The Main author, should be the presenting author for the poster. Additional names
will be considered as Co-Authors.
- Presence of one presenting author at the event is mandatory for acceptance of
- Poster submission will be rejected, if representative author does not confirm
participation in attending the event personally even if the Poster Code was
- Preliminary Acceptance letter will clearly state that poster acceptance is
conditional based on the confirmation of Representative Author attending the
Abstracts must contain original scientific data collected by the author(s). All abstracts are to be written in English.
All abstracts must be submitted via the Abstract Form and should include the abstract titles. Abstract title should be in bold, the font should be Times New Roman, font size 14pt, single line spacing.
- The Author’s names should be written as follows the First Name, Middle Name initials then Last Name (Example: Ali A. Ahmed*). Indicate the presenting author with an (*).
- Title and author’s name(s), should be in bold, the font should be Times New Roman, font size 12 pt.
- Complete affiliation address (Italics) for every author and the corresponding author’s email must be included.
- Abstract text should be in Times New Roman font size 12 pt, single line spacing.
- The submitted abstract should not exceed 300 words.
- The abstract format should include 4 keywords at least.
- The abstract that you submit will be considered to be your final abstract that will be printed in the abstract book.