Before submitting the abstract, please read the terms and conditions as well as procedures to obtain poster codes, display posters, and certification which are mentioned below.
For Students who are studying pharmacy and have not earned any Pharmacy degree at the time the event is being held.
- The first author will be considered as the representative author for the poster. Additional names will be considered as co-Authors. Maximum of 5 Co-Authors can be listed per poster.
- Presence of one representative author at the event is mandatory for acceptance of poster submission.
- Poster submission will be rejected if the representative author does not confirm participation in attending the event personally even if the poster code was assigned.
- Maximum poster size is100 cm width and 150 cm height (vertical format only).
- Each poster will be assigned a display code at the venue. This information will be displayed in the event area. Please check the display code at the poster Area
- Posters to be fixed in the designated space in the morning of day 1 of the event before 9:00 am.